Sunday 19 June 2016

Introduction


     This blog were created by 4 young gentlemen as one of the assignment for General Language Training. As mentioned, our block will be responsible of helping you to understand one of the grammar topic, Conditioning Zero.

     But first, please allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Tham Yew Lun (SCSJ-0022629), the author of this paragraph, and of course, leader of my team. I am currently a Diploma in Psychology student. Some said that a Psychology student must have a strong desire of reading so that you can master the art of human mind. Well, I partially agreed, that is why reading is one of my hobby. However, you cannot master any kind of knowledge by simply reading books, you need to think. So, this bring to my second hobby, thinking. Yeah, I know thinking is a weird hobby to somebody, but for me it is important. The combination of reading and thinking is the only way to really achieved something, just like how nurse help a doctor in surgery, just like how manager cooperate with his colleague, just like how my teammate help me to create this blog. By the way, here is some details of my teammates:


   Kumanen (SCSJ-0021909), a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student, Favorite movie, Scandal. He loves coke and seafood. Hobby: tennis

    Arun Saktivel (SCSJ-0022071), like Kumanen, he is also a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student. He loves a movie series called Tom & Jerry (or I shall say animation), Hobby: playing football and watching Tom & Jerry.

    Denzel Tai (SCSJ-1600787), he is a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, his favorite movie is Inception and favorite ‘anime’ is Detective Conan and he loves to eat burger while listen to a song called ‘Hello’.


    So, as you can see my team have a whole bunch of future engineer and engineer are usually not excel in language, however we have done our best in creating this blog and minimizing any error. Just in case you found some inaccurate information in this blog, feel free to tell us, we will fixed the inaccurate information as soon as possible. Thank You for cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment